Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is my Blog

Welcome, friend, to my blog, Memories of Stargazing. It seems to me that some of the most peaceful and contemplative moments of my life have been at night, and yes, numerous of these have taken place outside under the stars. I have created this blog to be, in a way, a collection of the results of my own personal stargazings, a journal of my thoughts, my dreams, my beliefs. It is here that I hope to be able to put into words those things which, more or less, exist as mere thought (as ironic as the phrase "mere thought" may be). In a sense, it is a declaration of that which I hold to be close to my heart. I hope you enjoy reading these thoughts and feel free to add to them, for no single mind can grasp the entirety of truth. However, I do not wish to turn this blog into hostile grounds for arguing. Rather, I wish it to be a place of peaceful commentary, discovery, and understanding. I hope that this can at least be such an environment for me, if not for you as well. I will note that while I may have moments of craziness and such, I will try to keep the blog reflective, rather than random and silly; however, I may have my moments. Please forgive me.

No comments: